Virginia Registered Agent & Company Formation Services
If you're looking for a Virginia registered agent, you've come to the right place. We serve as Virginia Registered Agent and Virginia Resident Agent for Virginia corporations and limited liability companies and foreign companies (companies formed in states other than Virginia) that wish to do business in the Commonwealth of Virginia and need a Virginia registered agent.
We charge a flat fee of $125 per year (discounts available for multi-year purchases) to serve as your registered agent in Virginia.
All corporations and limited liability companies registered in Virginia are required to have a Virginia resident agent on record with the Virginia State Corporation Commission. A Registered Agent is an individual that receives "official" mail and deliveries on behalf of a corporation or limited liability company. "Official" mail and deliveries generally means communications from either the Virginia State Corporation Commission or from a Court through service by the county sheriff (of a lawsuit, garnishment for an employee, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does it cost? Our annual fee to serve as Registered Agent is a flat $125 per year. No extra costs.
- Can I sign up with you right now? Absolutely! Click here to get started right now with our quick sign up process.
- Can you help with our application for the Board of Contractors? Yes, we have extensive experience dealing with the DPOR and Board of Contractors and can help explain the process for applying for a contractor's license in Virginia.
- What if I have questions about the paperwork? We're here to help. Once you have signed up with us, just contact us by email or phone and we'll answer all of your questions at no additional charge.
- Can you help me set up a Virginia LLC or corporation? Absolutely! Get more information about our LLC formation services and corporation formation services by clicking these links.
- I'm a licensed security company and need document storage - can you help? Yes. Under new Virginia laws that went into effect in July, 2008, licensed security companies must maintain certain company records within the Commonwealth of Virginia at an office location that is accessible to inspection by the licensing agency. We can serve as your office in Virginia and securely store your required documentation. Click here for more information.
- Can you help me change the name of my company or with a Virginia Operating Agreement? Yes! Check out our list of all of the things we can help you with in Virginia.
If you have other questions, please contact us.
Do you have questions about the process or our services? Call us at 804-290-4330 to discuss our services or send us an email with your questions. We'll respond promptly.